The Island of St John has excellent fine dining establishments, casual dining, and several beach bars. The majority are located in the Cruz Bay area, but Coral Bay has a few choices you will not want to miss as well.
Wharfside Village (located right off the Cruz Bay passenger ferry area):
The Beach Bar: 340-777-4220 http://www.beachbarstjohn.com
-Casual Beach bar with seating at the bar and on the beach! A St John Classic. Daily specials and live music several times a week
Rum Hut: 340-775-5200 http://www.rumhutstjohn.com
– Next door to The Beach Bar, casual beach bar with two bars, seating inside and on the beach. Light casual fare.
Kati Ligo (formerly Island Cork): 340-642-5517 http://www.islandcork.com
– Wonderful Greek Bistro and Wine Bar. Great sandwiches, diverse cheeses and charcuterie boards. Dine in and To Go items as well as retail specialty food items
High Tide Bar and Seafood Grill: 340-714-6169 http://www.hightidevi.com
– Right off the ferry dock on the right! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily with a perfect ocean view. Large bar area and retail shop.
Tap Room/St John Brewers: 340-715-7775 http://www.taproom.stjohnbrewers.com
-Local brewed microbrews on tap, fresh pizza, wraps, sandwiches
1864 The Restaurant: 340-774-1864 http://www.1864therestaurant.com
– Premier Seafood Restaurant on island. Fancy and Fantastic!
North Shore Deli: 340-777-3061 http://www.northshoredelistjohn.com/menu-1
– Breakfast, Lunch and take our dinner options. Great deli for sandwiches on the way to the beach! Smoothies, desserts, and local drinks offered
Sun Dog Cafe: 340-693-8340 http://www.sundogcafe.com
-Casual, courtyard dining in the heart of Mongoose Junction shopping arena. Brunch 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Sundays. Live music nights
Greengos Caribbean Cantina: 340-777- TACO(8226) http://www.greengoscantina/st-john-vi/
– Casual cantina with homemade tortillas and fresh salsas, not to mention the wall of tequila! Inside and outside seating.
Scoops Ice Cream: http://www.mongoosejunctionstjohn.com/stores/stjohnscoops
– House made local Ice Cream. Boozy Adult Ice Cream flavors as a bonus. Great after dinner treat after a day at the beach.
Baja El Sol Gallery (Art and Bar and Rum Room): 340-693-7070 https://bajo-el-sol-gallery.business.site
– Beautiful Art Gallery with local art, Wine and Rum Bar and Desserts too!
Morgan’s Mango: 340-693-8141 http://www.morgansmango.com
-Caribbean and Seafood Restaurant. Tuesday and Saturdays is Caribbean Lobster night. Wednesday nights is Live Music.
Margarita Phil’s: 340-693-8400 http://www.margaitaphils.weebly.com
-Mexican eatery and Tequila bar
The Terrace: 340-779-8550 http://www.theterracestjohn.com
– French influenced cuisine, eclectic wine list, craft cocktails, Ocean View dining
Banana Deck: 340-693-5055 http://www.thebananadeck.com
-Best hand cut Ribeyes on island, seafood, open air dining
Dave & Jerry’s Steakhouse: 340-779-9614 http://www.daveandjerrys.com
-Specializing in dry aged steaks, seafood and a variety of vegetable side dishes
The Longboard: 340-715-2210 http://thelongboardstjohn.com
– Caribbean-inspired Cantina with unique seafood, bowls, tacos and great appetizer and small plates. Home of the frozen painkiller! Great Vegan and Vegetarian Options
Woody’s Seafood Saloon: 340-779-4625 http://www.woodysseafood.com
-Seafood bar food and more. World Famous Happy Hour (see Happy Hour page)
The Dog House Pub: 340-777-3661 http://www.facebook.com/doghousestj?
-Bar and Pub. Great place for watching the game! (May be transitioning to a new establishment in the coming months)
Cafe Roma: 340-776-6524 http://www.stjohn-caferoma.com
– Trattoria-style Italian cuisine. Full bar, cafe style seating and has A/C (rare on St John)
The Tap & Still: 340-474-1902 http://www.tapstill.com
-Burger, Booze and Beer. Features Rock City Brewing Company beers, Bulleit Bourbon and great burgers and fries.
Our Market Smoothies: 340-693-9160
-Fresh smoothies, ice cream and island treats
Uncle Joe’s BBQ: 340-693-8806
– Local BBQ with chicken, ribs and sides. Outdoor dining
Cruz Bay Landing: 340-776-6908 http://www.cruzbaylanding.com
-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Conveniently located right off the passenger ferry dock in the heart of Cruz Bay. Live music most nights.
420 To Center: No phone http://www.facebook.com/420ToCenter/
-Bar and occasionally has food options
The Lime Inn: 340-776-6425 http://www.thelimeinn.com
-Blend of Caribbean and Puerto Rican flavors. Full bar and wine list. Great Vegan and Vegetarian Options
Extra Virgin Bistro: 340-715-1864 http://www.extravirginbistro.com
-Specializes in locally grown produce and seafood. Fine dining with fabulous craft cocktails
La Tapa: 340-693-7755 http://www.latapastjohn.com
-Mediterranean & Spanish inspired cuisine. Menu changes nightly. Small plates, locally sourced food, all in an intimate, European-style atmosphere.
Ocean 362: 340-776-0001 http://www.ocean362.com
-Upscale restaurant located in Gallows Point Resort. Known for fantastic sunset views from the Upstairs bar.
Little Olive (Food Truck): 340-998-5162 http://caribya.com/cruz/bay/little.olive
– Greek food truck open for Lunch “Good Food with Roots”
Shaibu’s: 919-537-1300 (Upstairs 2nd floor of Marketplace)
-Deli, Organic, Grab and Go, Catering, Healthy Options
St John Provisions: 340-690-4232 http://www.facebook.com/stjprovisions/
– Local Coffee spot with Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch made daily
Sam and Jack’s Deli: 340-714- DELI (3354) 3rd Floor of Market place http://www.samandjacksdeli.com
-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner To Go Options, as well as Catering. Wonderful place for Sandwiches to pick up for a beach day!
Shambles Bar & Grill: 340-777-4015 (located on Centerline Road, just past the Myrah Keeting Clinic)
-Colorful Restaurant and Full Bar with home style food
Hillside Terrace: 340-779-8550 (located across from Tennis Courts, up the hill)
– Local bar with some occasional food specials
Quiet Mon Irish Caribbean Pub: 340-779-4799
-Irish Caribbean Pub located above La Tapa. Great outdoor seating to watch the comings and goings of Cruz Bay. Small basic food menu
Irie Pops: 833-340-IRIE (4743) http://www.iriepops.com
-Handcrafted organic ice pops in a multitude of flavors!
Hercules Pate: 340-776-6352 (Located just up the street from the International Dock)
– Local Pate’s stuffed with Saltfish, Chicken, Mutton, Shrimp and more!
Tony’s Food Truck: 340-693-7247 (Located up Centerline right before the Clinic)
– Local Caribbean- West Indian inspired cuisine
Ronnie’s Pizza: 340-693-7700 http://www.facebook.com/Ronnies-Pizza-an-mo
– Pizza, Calzones and cold drinks. WILL DELIVER IN CRUZ BAY!!!!
Sosa’s Food Truck: (Located near Car Barge lot) http://www.facebook.com/SosasSTJ/
– Breakfast and Lunch. Latin Caribbean Cuisine. Great Johnny cakes and pates!
Drink: 904-962-7693 (located by Grande Bay Resort in front of Low Key Watersports)
-Full bar with great sunset views
Lovango Rum Bar: 616-818-1960
– Rum and wine bar located above Drink bar- Neapolitan Pizza and appetizers
Coral Bay (A bit of a drive, but can be worth it!):
Aqua Bistro: 340-776-5336 http://www.aquabistrostjohn.com
-Seaside dining in a casual courtyard atmosphere. Full bar and Live Music several nights of the week.
Skinny Legs Bar & Grill: 340-779-4982 http://www.skinnylegsvi.com
-Great Burgers in a family friendly environment. Live Music on select nights and Trivia
Rhumblines/Indigo Grill (have joined together): 340-776-4433
-Asian-fusion cuisine mixed with Caribbean classics and Pizza. Live Music and Full Bar. Indoor and outdoor seating
Miss Lucy’s: 340-693-5244 http://www.facebook.com/MissLucys/
-Seaside Caribbean Cuisine Dining. Famous Brunch on Sundays 10-2 pm with Live Music
Pizzabar In Paradise: 340-201-1183 http://www.facebook.com/pizzabarcoralbaystjohn/
-Pizza and Cannoli’s. Take Out, with small seating area
Lime Out: http://www.limeoutvi.com
– Floating Taco bar in Coral Bay Harbor area
Coral Bay Oasis: 340-774-1030 http://www.oasisstjohn.com
– Specializing in “comfort food” and is St John’s only DRIVE -THRU
Ekaete Pink Corner: 340-244-8583 http://www.facebook.com/Ekaete-Pink-Corner
-Caribbean Cuisine. Breakfast and Lunch
Columbo’s Smoothie Stand: 340-715-5227 (Located on Centerline Road on way to Coral Bay)
-Fresh Smoothies with Free Rum